• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Email - Select all to delete or mark as read feature

Anyone know how to select all emails in the email app on the galaxy S6 to either mark all as read or to delete all without having to manually select each email one by one? Please help as this is the only issue I have with the phone and don't want to return it because of it.

Took me awhile to figure that one out also, I thought the option didn't exist. Long press on any unread email and the classic checkboxes will come up on all emails. You can then mark them read, unread, delete etc.

Upvote 0
Anyone know how to select all emails in the email app on the galaxy S6 to either mark all as read or to delete all without having to manually select each email one by one? Please help as this is the only issue I have with the phone and don't want to return it because of it.
It IS a problem...spoke with Verizon yesterday and it will hopefully be "fixed" in the next update.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones