Email Signature LineGeneral

Last Updated:

1. TzuDohNihm

TzuDohNihm Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So I was looking at the Incredible simulator on VZW and noticed that emails composed aon it have the signature line "Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone."

Anyone with an early model or anyone in the know able to say whether or not this can be erased/disabled/changed? I'd prefer people not knowing where my emails are coming from.

Thank you.

Advertisement
  2. TzuDohNihm

TzuDohNihm Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Bump because I apparently didn't post anything but "So" when I first hit send on this. My bad.

3. NKT

NKT Well-Known Member

Yes, you open Mail then hit Menu -> Settings. You can then under General settings you can enable/disable signatures.

Tony Touch likes this.
  4. chris61292

chris61292 Well-Known Member

Pretty sure you can change/delete the sig, you can on my iPod

5. rjpower

rjpower New Member

I'm a new Droid 2 Global user, just coming off four years as a Blackberry user for a large corporation.

The Corporate Email app for Droid really blows, as it has no capability for adding signatures. I cannot fathom how someone writing a corporate email app could have missed this crucial feature. :confused:

Solution: buy Enhanced Email from Quantum Solutions. It has most of the capability of a desktop client. I haven't found the limitations yet, as it can handle multiple inboxes like Outlook does. ;)

6. Triska

Triska Well-Known Member

Glad this was bumped up. That signature really annoyed me and I was getting a bit tired of erasing it each time I sent an email.

7. Colchicine

Colchicine Well-Known Member

I prefer to have my signature state I'm emailing from my phone. It helps the receiver understand if I didn't type something clearly (or wrong) and why my message may be uncharacteristically short. Or, why I can't provide them with the attachment they need, etc.

8. jikhead

jikhead Well-Known Member

My signature reads like this...

sent from a non-iPhone

...because I love to rub it into the faces of iPhone users.