Email stopped uploading to phone.

Last Updated:

1. paertnershipdriod

paertnershipdriod Active Member This Topic's Starter

I am running K9 Mail on a stock droid and have two email accounts. One from work and a second from Comcast. They have been working great for a month and Friday the Comcast account stopped showing up on my phone. I have rechecked the account settings and they seem to be OK. I have also restarted the phone with no luck. Any thoughts on what to try next?

thanks
    Carl

Advertisement
  2. buddiec

buddiec Active Member

i am having the same issue with my gmail account funnleing verizon .net email account i get nothing now

3. shaggymatt

shaggymatt Well-Known Member

My Droid actually stopped syncing to my Gmail account for ~30 hours a couple months ago. The cache had to be dumped:

Press your device's < Home > button, then press < Menu >. Select Settings. Select Applications, then Manage applications. Select Gmail Storage.

Note: If you don't see 'Gmail Storage,' press < Menu > again, then select Filter > All. Select Clear data. Answer OK when prompted. Return to the list of applications by pressing the < Back > button on your device. Select Gmail and then select Clear data. Answer OK when prompted.To restart your device, press and hold the < Power > or < End call > button, then select Power off. Press the < Power > or < End call > button to power on.

Your device will re-sync with the server after restarting (this may take several minutes).