Email Synch issue

1. gkaronis

gkaronis New Member

Hi to the community. I have just joined because the last 3 days I have an issue with the synchronised functionality of emails in my Galaxy Siii: Emails are only updated in WiFi. When in mobile data, email (hotmail) simply refuses to update - I have left it running up to 45mins before killing. I run Android version 4.1.2 that I have installed recently (and not sure if I should be happy but this is a different issue...) and tried to switch on/off synch functionality. Aaa! I have also tried the sophisticated method of re-starting but this also didnt help at all.. Mobile data works normal, can access everything so no issues there hence I am stuck and do not know what to do.
    Any help or advice will be highly appreciated.
    Best
    G

Advertisement
  2. gkaronis

gkaronis New Member

just saw this that makes to believe that I am in the wrong place...

Introductions Meet the team, and tell us a little about yourself... This introductions section is NOT for support questions!

so a little bit about me, I am lost!!!
  3. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Welcome to the forums, gkaronis! :wavey:
    Don't worry about where you've posted! We're here to help. Visit the S3 forum, it's booming over there since the JB update (sorry I can't help you personally):
    Samsung Galaxy S3 - Android Forums
  4. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Welcome to the forums! :)

First off like Dread said don't worry about where you have posted as our main job here is to help members with their issues :)

So are you using the default email app or the Hotmail app?

Thanks for joining :D
  5. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender Moderator

Hey there and welcome to Android Forums. :)

DS
  6. gkaronis

gkaronis New Member

thanks all, I will try the android forum.