1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support Email

1. ampgurl88

ampgurl88 New Member

Under my email icon I have accounts on there and i need to delete one. Can anyone please help me out..Thank you

Advertisement
  2. ninadchaudhari

ninadchaudhari What's up !

Go to Settings > Accounts&Settings >
    You will se many accounts there ( if u have ) ;)

Delete which u do not like ;)
  3. ampgurl88

ampgurl88 New Member

I went there but nothing is there for my email.. I am talking about the icon on the screen that says email where you can add accounts. i need to delete one because i changed my password and i need to redo that account on the phone again. Thank you
  4. t499user

t499user Active Member

Should be able to press and hold the icon, then drag it to remove it. If you want a very clean rom try the Canadian stock rom, or Cyanogenmod. Here are the links for you.

If you want to root the SGH-T499, superoneclick does work. SuperOneClick | shortfuse.org

You can gratis(free) sim/network unlock this phone very easily, you must do this on one of the original stock roms: xda-developers [TUTORIAL] Unlock Samsung [GT-S5570 / i5500 / Galaxy Ace]

The stock T-mobile and Mobilicity(Very Clean/Stock/Canadian) roms for the T499 are available here: [Archive] Stock ROMs and Tools

CyanogenMod 7.2 being worked on for this device, have a look at [UPDATED] [Development] CyanogenMod 7.2.0 for Samsung Dart (SGH-T499) - MADTeam Forum

If I helped you at all, please click Thanks!