emails disappearSupport

Last Updated:

1. Calaboose Cal

Calaboose Cal New Member This Topic's Starter

I finally got my email up and running. Now two different times my mailbox simply emptied. The account was still there and fine, bu tthe emails just went back to 0/0. They are not in Trash, they are gone. I am not sure what I am doing to make the mailbox empty. I tried switching to K-9 but for some reason when I was using K-9 any attachments came in as dat files and I was unoable to view pdf's or Word docs etc when using K-9. Anyone deal with this yet?

Advertisement
  2. Dlux

Dlux Member

I was having problems too with both the stock and K-9. Neither of them fit what I wanted out of a mail program. Have you tried MailDroid yet? That's the only one that I've found that works pretty well.

3. gregoc442

gregoc442 New Member

I started having the same problem in the past few weeks. First 4 months I had the phone, everything worked fine. If anyone figures out what the heck is going on, please let me know. I've done a Hard Factory reset, deleted the Email accounts and recreated, gone to my providers sites and searched for filters and settings. There is absolutely no reason the Emails download and then almost immediately disappear. I've put in support requests to Verizon, Gmail, Cableone and no one has an answer.