emails on phone will not deleteSupport

Last Updated:

1. husonfirst

husonfirst Member This Topic's Starter

When I delete emails in Gmail from my computer, they do not delete from my phone unless I first go into a folder from the phone (any folder) and then back into the Inbox. When I go back to the Inbox, I can see the phone refreshing and the email gets deleted.

I rarely check my Gmail folders from my phone so it's annoying for me to go into a folder and back to the Inbox just to get it to synch. Anyone else have this problem. Any fix for this?

Advertisement
  2. ScorpDX

ScorpDX Well-Known Member

I think I read somewhere that it will auto-sync if your signed into google talk.

3. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

sounds like the random gmail sync issue that has been going on for a few weeks.

have you updated gmail recently from the market?

4. isaemm

isaemm Well-Known Member

I have a similar problem but with hotmail. When I read and then delete my emails they are off my phone. But when I get a new email or if I even open my hotmail they emails that I deleted come back. I try deleting over and over but they just come back when I open hotmail again or get a new email. Anyone else having this issue or no how to stop it besides logging into my hotmail account and deleting the email from my pc?