EmailsSupport

Last Updated:

1. RizXperia

RizXperia Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Am looking for some help have had an issue on more than 1 occasion. Here goes hopefully i will explain it clearly :confused:. When receiving .jpg files via emails i am having problems and have had from day one is i cant seem to open the images through the phone. I have a image of the Android man in green in the emails with the filename eg car.jpg have tried clicking on it to open but no joy plz plz do you know what is wrong. Xperia x10

Regards

Rizxperia

Advertisement
  2. gunny5821

gunny5821 Well-Known Member

Try install a program from the market called, "ES File Explorer or OI File Manager". When I tried to save a picture it prompted me to install this type of program and then it worked fine. Don't ask me why, must be a 1.6 thing is my best guess, but they have a free version, so really not a big deal.. Good Luck!

3. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

Riz I answered your PM, but my 2cents worth is that you need to get your MMS settings checked with your provider. Other than that try Gunny's suggestion. Let us know how you got on.

4. RizXperia

RizXperia Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Replaced the handset and seems k for now but not holding my breathe thanks guys