embarrassed

Last Updated:

1. zerski78

zerski78 Member This Topic's Starter

I have searched for the answers for these questions but I cant find them. Maybe there is no answers for one of them. Sorry if these have been asked already but I didn't see it in the search I did

1) I saw on the web, pictures of "Street View" on google maps (or maybe it was in the navigation). I can't seem to zoom in to get there. I tried adding layers thinking maybe thats where it is, but I can't get to street view - can this be done?

2) is there a way to add that Click sound when typing on the onscreen keyboard? I figured out how to make it click when I select an app or something but the keyboard is silent. Can that be done?

3) is there a way to hide the digital clock on the upper right? I have a clock widget so i dont need that up there. Can you hide that somehow?

4) can you make the LED flash light stay constantly on when doing video recording?

Thanks for any help you can provide!! I love this phone!

:D

Advertisement
  2. ufmedrudy

ufmedrudy Active Member

1. Street view can be seen at intersection in which a turn is going to happen. You have to double tap and it will bring up Street View. You cannot navigate in this mode as it is just a stagnate picture.

3. AZDroid

AZDroid Well-Known Member

If you go to language and keyboard in settings, android keyboard,and turn on keyboard sounds.

4. thegreen

thegreen Well-Known Member

For Street view, open Maps, touch the street (must be yellow, I think) an address popup will appear- touch the popup and you'll get an option menu w/ streetview. When in SV, hit menu to get a return to map option.

5. lucasfinley

lucasfinley Active Member

4) Yes. With droid torch you can use the light while recording video. This only works if when you open the camera app it starts on video record not image capture. In order for it to start in video mode, video mode must be what you used last.

6. droidpcguru

droidpcguru Well-Known Member

I would like to know if there is an answer to number 3 also.. although I doubt there is without using home alternatives that I cant buy(No credit cards lol)

7. prophetben

prophetben New Member

1) To see street view zoom in to the area you want to see, do a long touch on the spot you want to see, a little pop-up of the area will show, touch it, it will then give you options to navigate, get directions, or street view. Once in Street view make sure to hit menu and try out "Compass mode" it uses the accelerator and compass to move through the picture. Really quite cool!

2) Settings -->Language & Keyboard --> Android Keyboard --> Sound on Keypress

8. MysteryloverAnne

MysteryloverAnne Well-Known Member

I have been trying to figure street view for a while...thanks for all the tips and that compass thing is so COOL! :D