Emergency calls only/No signal on Vodafone UKSupport

Last Updated:

1. justjax

justjax Member This Topic's Starter

Okay, about 30 mins ago, I just picked up a call and suddenly it went dead. Assumed it was my friends sh*t iPhone 4 :D disconnecting him again, but turns out it was me :mad:. I quickly realised there was a cross through the signal bar and it said emergency calls only. It took about 3 mins before the signal returned. I live in central London and the area/house normally has excellent signal. This also happened about a week ago. I didn't pay it much attention the first time, just thought it was a one off, but now its happened again I'm concerned there is some issue. Anyone else on (on Vodafone or not) and having this issue?

Advertisement
  2. punky

punky Well-Known Member

Same thing happened to me the other day and i'm on Orange. I was also in central London at the time.

I went into airplane mode and back again but didn't fix it. I walked around a bit thinking it was and interference issue and it suddenly went to full strength.

Looks like its a phone issue :(

3. I-desire

I-desire Well-Known Member

It ain't a phone issue fellas i'm sure. It happens when the mast is overloaded or it can happen when maintenance is being done. Don't lose 2 much sleep over it lads :D

punky likes this.
  4. punky

punky Well-Known Member

Hope so!