• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

emergency ....help me for my thesis ???? android and robotic

voxiox

Mar 30, 2011
indonesia
:):):):):):thinking::thinking::thinking: emergency ....help me for my thesis
hello guys
firsti i want to introduction my self
i am a student at engineering and i've concern electro computer
so ,
i need for alll droiders to bring know how can i control some robotic like androvio application
but i need just driving to robot car , like that
interace controlling use wifi
how can i drive it
using sdk android or.>>>>>??
i neeed help from you guys
thank you before

i need for alll droiders to bring know how can i control some robotic like androvio application
but i need just driving to robot car , like that
interace controlling use wifi
how can i drive it
using sdk android or.>>>>>??
i neeed help from you guys

how abaut tutorial n sourcecode program . did you know ?
all for that my thesis

So wait, you are a computer engineering major, yet you want US to do YOUR project for you?

Upvote 0
please help me ...thank for alll ..:D

please guys help this is my thesis i've problem to drive itu T.T

source code ?
interface android to wifi ....how to make it ?????
help me guys ....

Ok, again, WE ARE NOT HERE TO BABY YOU AND DO YOUR HOMEWORK FOR YOU. We have given you a link to a site with many developers, however, THEY wont do your whole project for you either. If you are a computer engineering major doing your thesis, you should already know how to do this. If not, they you need to retake some of your classes, because you obviously didnt learn everything you should have. And if you do have any questions, I'm sure your professors would be a great place to ask for help.

Upvote 0
Ok, again, WE ARE NOT HERE TO BABY YOU AND DO YOUR HOMEWORK FOR YOU. We have given you a link to a site with many developers, however, THEY wont do your whole project for you either. If you are a computer engineering major doing your thesis, you should already know how to do this. If not, they you need to retake some of your classes, because you obviously didnt learn everything you should have. And if you do have any questions, I'm sure your professors would be a great place to ask for help.

ok thank you so much !!!!! i think this forum will be help me ...
sorry before ....i think android is open source ...but too difficult for each other to share what they know!!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones