• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Emulator and PhoneGap error.....

rjuy

Lurker
Oct 13, 2010
Hello!

I've successfully created an emulator using terminal, but every time i run the emulator i've created it prompted me a warning message.

2010-10-22 09:38:01.943 emulator[297:903] Warning once: This application, or a library it uses, is using NSQuickDrawView, which has been deprecated. Apps should cease use of QuickDraw and move to Quartz.

Above is the warning message i got every time i run the said emulator.

Now i'm about to convert my web app into native android app with the help of PhoneGap. But when i'm done filling the entries like app name, target and so on... I got this error message

Making output directory
Building phonegap.jar

BUILD FAILED
/Users/ralphcaballes/Desktop/PhoneGap/src/build.xml:65: Unable to resolve target '7'.

It has nothing to do with the warning message in my emulator? why i didn't successfully created my native app from my web app?

Please help!

thanks.

Regards,
-rjuy

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones