Emulator Help needed!Support

Last Updated:

1. Connectz

Connectz Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So I installed SNESOID and NESOID and loaded the ROMS's on my SD Card. I open up Nesoid and NONE of my ROMS loaded. I Started up Snesoid and only 1 ROM loaded and there were no buttons (xyba) for me to press but the d-pad and select / start were there....

Whats the problem? All my Nesoid roms are .nes and the Snesoid roms are .smc. What gives????

Advertisement
  2. sitlet

sitlet Banned

Did you get all the roms from the same place? Maybe try a different source. As far as SNESoid, I havent had much luck with that. But I havent had one problem with NESoid.

As far as the buttons, you need to go to the settings and go into Virtual Keypad, and change the settings to show which buttons you want.

3. egolson

egolson New Member

Sitlet, I'm having NESoid issues as well. I bought a Samsung Vibrant (Android 2.1 I believe) and downloaded NESoid as well as the ROM locator app. I loaded the ROMS and I can open the games just fine, but I do not see the on-screen controller anywhere. I've tried to go in to settings but cannot seem to get it to appear on screen. There is no trackball or built in keyboard on my device. It's all touch screen. Any thoughts?

4. sitlet

sitlet Banned

If you dont have a trackball, first uncheck that option in the settings. Next, check the box for Virtual Keypad. In virtual keypad settings, check 4-way dpad. Make sure controls transparency is not 0, I have mine at 50%. Under hide controls, make sure they are all unchecked, although I had the turbo buttons. If you do that, I dont know why it wouldnt show up

5. ZNA03

ZNA03 Well-Known Member

I just used ROM Buddy, downloadeds them and installs them in the proper spot right at the start... plus a huge library of roms for almost every emulator i've seen.

6. Animortis

Animortis Member

I could use some help with these emulators.

My games won't save at all in SNESoid or NESoid. For example, in NESoid, if I play Zelda 1 for a while and then if I go to the menu and close Zelda 1 so I can choose another game and come back to it later, the saved game is gone.

SNESoid is a little more forgiving, but still erases my saved games when I reboot the phone.

Any ideas?

7. onehitter

onehitter Member

you could buy the full version and it has save states that can be used anytime during the game.

8. skylinereaper

skylinereaper New Member

im not sure if im in the right area for this but here it goes:

i have a samsung gs2 with a custom ROM, i have download the apps required to run my ps3 controller on my phone. the connection is there and i can scroll through my phones menu with the ps3 controller. the problem i faced was when i was using a N64 emulator to play mario kart the only controlls that would work in the game was R3 which made the car jump other then that nothing happened. is it a matter of configuring the controller to match the keys ie x will be changed to A (which will make the car move)? i read through some forums and they say to enable bluetooth connections within the emulator. i have enabled this but cannot try it yet as i am at work. but will as soon as i get home. i thought maybe some of you might have had similiar issues.

Would love some feedback

Cheers