• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

emulators and no keyboard

I've only used the NES emulator, and it sucks with no keyboard. Unless you play turn-based games, or trivia game. Unfortunately my Hero doesn't have real multitouch, so the virtual gamepad only senses one thing at a time. Donno if the fake multitouch is an android thing, or if it's just a few handsets by HTC. Light gun games work tho and are pretty fun for a few minutes of entertainment.

Upvote 0
There is also an app that allows you to connect a Wii Remote via Bluetooth to your device. The updated versions of the emulators allow you to map controls to the wii remote. I've only begun to tinker with this, but the potential is truly there for some classic and portable gaming.

One thing I've read is that there are currently issues with HTC devices... sorry guys.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones