Emulators...

1. Billyboy72

Billyboy72 New Member

Not sure where to post this...
    Have myself a Galaxy S purchased here in Aust and I have downloaded some emulator roms such as GBA, SNES, NES, PSX etc.
    Can somebody please teach a newbie such as myself where I can get games for these and if I need to use my internet connection when playing them? Also how do I install and play them on the phone. :)

Advertisement
  2. Dark Jedi

Dark Jedi Guest

as far as where to get them. no one will tell as the site frowns upon pirated games. Just let google be your guide.
  3. Billyboy72

Billyboy72 New Member

Thanks for the reply...
    Sorry if I offended but I wasn`t looking for pirated games but not being computer smart I`m not sure where to look. I do still have my old PSX box and the games from that but I also have an emualtor and games on my laptop. I think these are in a format ending in .smc
    Can I use these games or are all the games in another format?:confused:
  4. icecold

icecold Well-Known Member

This probably isn't in the right section...

Anyways, I believe any existing roms you have should work with any of the appropriate emulators you have installed on your phone.

So, just get the emulators up and running on your phone, copy the rom files over to your SD card. No, you shouldn't need an internet connection to play the games.

So for instance, if you want to play NES games, download NESoid (for example) from the market, find any .NES file on your SD card, enjoy...