Enchanted Realm - post your codes!

1. carbonrex700

carbonrex700 Member

im quote myself for see if mr. martin explain to me where is the HURTING TO MEMBERS IN THIS POST AND WHERE IS THE RIDICOLOUSNESS HERE!!!!!
  2. barrel

barrel Well-Known Member

Nah... the code was posted less than a minute and was already used. I was a bit frustrated about that, that's all

But... as MegMartin clearly corrected me: it is just a game, no need to even react on these kind of things, I shouldn't have :eek:

And yes... I do perceive capitals as shouting as well. I guess perception does matter :)
  3. smitherus

smitherus New Member

253 - 345 - 824
    MegMartin1, Realmalisto and barrel like this.
  4. atomikbaby

atomikbaby Member

986-899-423------ Add Me

Thanks
  5. marcosantos

marcosantos New Member

ola meu codigo 107-273-350 obrigado
    Masema and sepidekh like this.
  6. Teekey

Teekey New Member

all the ones i tried i get " maximum amount used "

my code - 714 230 706

Teekey
    MegMartin1, Masema and sepidekh like this.
  7. RosieR

RosieR New Member

Here's mine: 471-569-373
    Masema, sepidekh and barrel like this.
  8. jojosi

jojosi New Member

here is mine 861-150-679. Added 24-1-2012
  9. Masema

Masema Member

Arggh! I started the game today to find that it had reset and lost everything I'd done :(

On the plus side, I have a Titanium backup. Sadly, though, it is 2 days old, and doesn't have the gold I got when all you wonderful people used my code. :(

Sorry for the OT post, just felt like whining.
    marcosantos likes this.
  10. Joshuaatk

Joshuaatk New Member

824-440-590 add please :D
    MegMartin1, Masema and barrel like this.
  11. FuryArcher3

FuryArcher3 New Member

Just started playing a week ago. Kingdom is huge! Just found this thread add me plz
    Masema likes this.
  12. MegMartin1

MegMartin1 Member

Has anybody seen yesterday's FB post from the Enchanted Realm developers? (text pasted below)
    I'm a little confused; it seems they're saying that codes become usable again 24 hours after being maxed, for anyone who hasn't used those particular codes yet. But I haven't been able to use any that previously gave me a "maxed" result. Am I reading their post incorrectly? Anybody seeing different results?

Enchanted Realm for Android

Dear players! You can add your friends' codes as many times as you want as long as all codes are different! But your code could be added only 50 times every approx. 24 hours. Same goes for all codes - if your friend has shared his code with over 50 people, the code will be expired for next 24 hours. Be sure to add other people's code and you both will get a bonus!
  13. MegMartin1

MegMartin1 Member

Well, barrel...there are people with attitude, and then there are people with a great attitude. Clearly you're in the latter category! :) We all need to vent sometimes. Thanks for taking my comment exactly as it was intended. Happy gaming!
  14. barrel

barrel Well-Known Member

Have tried about 10 'old' codes randomly, no success....
    Although this is clearly not a conclusive test, I am not sure about this 24 hour expiration delay....
    MegMartin1 likes this.
  15. tester077

tester077 New Member

hi all

plz add 859 946 724

have a good day
    MegMartin1, Masema and omelettedufrom like this.
  16. trap

trap New Member

286-256-817
  17. Meri127

Meri127 New Member

360-657-763
    MegMartin1 and Masema like this.
  18. Masema

Masema Member

I get "code does not exist"
  19. snb2h

snb2h New Member

Lets see if it is true that it resets. 802-378-450
  20. gloyd

gloyd New Member

My code 307-179-604
  21. nikitabreeze

nikitabreeze New Member

Hey, my code hasen't been used: 315384464
  22. Joshuaatk

Joshuaatk New Member

824-440-590 add please
    Masema likes this.
  23. carbonrex700

carbonrex700 Member

Well again caps is for atract attention and complaint to see if developer make something NOW IM ON 80,000 ON A PICE OF LAND OMG AND ALL THE HOISE/BUILDING ARE TAKING AVLOT OF SPACE I CAN PUT JUST 2 IN A PIECE ON NEW LAND DUE NEED ROAD HUMMM I THINK THIS IS ON PORPOSE TO MAKE THE GAME LONGER.
  24. carbonrex700

carbonrex700 Member

441-537-803 ADD THIS!!!!!!

My code was used just 8 times so it is true the developer post on fb my code is suppose to have 42 more uses and is suppose to be RESET CUSS IM A REALMER FROM 4 WEEKS .

SO LET SEE IF DEVELOPERS ARE HEARING THE COMPLAINS ans please report here if work for someone !!!!!!!THANKS!!!!!!!!!!
  25. w0lfwoman

w0lfwoman Member