• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Enchanted Realm - post your codes!

I noticed ever since the code has changed from just a string of numbers to upper case and lower case letters mixed with numbers there seems to a greater chance to forget to post your codes with the accurate characters. The dash looks nice as a divider to separate the groupings when posting here since it is easier to read but when you go to use the code, leave out the dash and enter all the characters together. I like that there are less numbers but I see the potential for accidental errors. I know because it happened to me when I first saw the dash and I did try entering it. I don't get why it appears that way in the application. Anyway this is just a heads up for everyone in hopes that it makes it easier and saves you time.
Thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones