• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Enchanted Realm Tips

I've done done experimenting with moving decorations around while a Craft building is processing. The game is surprisingly very strict about this.

To get a bonus from a decoration, the decoration must be present from the time you stock the Craft building until the time the money bag appears over it (in other words, the entire time the building is processing and running its animation).

I tried placing a decoration after stocking the building, no bonus. I tried removing a decoration after stocking, no bonus. I tried moving a decoration away then back while stocking, no bonus. I even tried moving the decoration one square, still within range of the target building, and even that lost me the bonus. Storing the decoration in the building storage temporarily also removed the bonus.

Note that you can move/remove the decoration after the money bag appears but before you collect the money. Also, moving one decoration doesn't affect the bonus given by other decorations stacked on the same building.

I also noticed that moving a craft building into storage after stocking it with goods causes the goods to be refunded.

For those with rooted devices (or the ability to backup & restore game data, if that's available without rooting), there's also a minor exploit available. If you get one of the magic crates, you can exit the game and backup the data BEFORE opening it. Then, if you don't like what you got, restore the backup and try again.

I'm working on a spreadsheet listing all the available buildings and their stats. If anyone is interested I can post that when I finish.

On a related note (related to me being a nerd), does anyone know a formula or method to determine optimum choices in multi-variable calculations? I'm trying to determine the best crop to plant, but I'm having trouble quantifying the choices. For instance, Wheat gives by far the most yield per time, but the energy and babysitting costs of course outweigh that... However, I can't seem to think of how to let the spreadsheet figure out the best crop based on the cost (in coins, time, and energy) vs yield.... I'm probably over thinking this, I have a feeling the "best" crop is actually subjective, based on how often you want to check in (and when you want to check in next, i.e. plant longer grow-time crops before going to sleep, etc.).

Failing that, what crops do you all use?
I use the lily. Are there any plants that produce certain items like screws? Also I am interested in the spreadsheet.

Upvote 0
Hello boys and girls. Im playing the game and i like it very much. Reached lvl 100 103 the first time i played, installed a custom rom, and lost everthing. Then tryied to install the game again, but for a period of time it was not compatible any more with my Note 1

CUrrently i have a Cianogen Based Asylum ROM installed.
I am playing the game again and reached lvl 27.
Du to the fact that my battery is wasted, i lost this play time too.

The screen flickers, and if i stay long enough in game, the phone shutsdown. When i start the phone again its at 1% battery. And the date turns all the way down to 1.1.2000.
And when i started the game again all progress was lost, the game start with tutorial.
Played again until lvl 10, then it happend again.

Now i started the 4th time, and this time im actually searching for a way to save my progress some how.

1)What if i buy another phone ? Do i need to start all over again ?
2)Does anyone know where the save file is stored so that i may back it up ?

Any help would be aprreciated. Because i want to be buying jewels, but if i get another reset like that, the jewels are gone forever.

Ordered a 5200 mAH Mugen battery to be sure, but itll be a few more weeks before i receive it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones