1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

End button and personal pic questionGeneral

1. Stuka

Stuka Member

New to the phone, cannot find a solution in the manual. Is there a button, or combo, that will cut off a call, switch off the music player, bump me out of text, etc? Other phones I've had (Samsung Solstice) had a main END IT ALL button that pretty much shut off any activity.

And, how do I set my own number with a personal pic, like I can for the people in my contacts list?

thanks!

Advertisement
    :
  2. TX-Dennis

TX-Dennis Well-Known Member

First question: I don't think so. I have to use the back button. You can set the power button to end calls in call settings, but not for music player or messaging.

Second question: Add yourself to contacts and associate the picture the same way you do for others.
  3. Stuka

Stuka Member

Ok, thanks for the quick and friendly reply. I will see how to set the power button to end calls, that will be nice.
  4. TX-Dennis

Sorry, I couldn't remember where that setting was. Had to search for it. It's in Accessibility settings rather than call settings. First click cancel when it asks you if you want to install stuff, then tick the box that says Power button ends call.
  5. Stuka

Stuka Member

Very cool, thanks!

Well, what's the easiest way to move ring tones from the SD card to the phone?
  6. Stuka

Stuka Member

I guess just make a folder called Ringtones on the internal memory and store the ringtones there?;)
  7. TX-Dennis

That should work. Mine are saved in the Media folder in a folder called Ringtones. Works just fine. That's on the internal memory. I'm not using an external SD card. Haven't needed one for this phone.
  8. Murf1

Murf1 Well-Known Member