End of call pop-up...Can I stop this thing?Support

Last Updated:

1. GrouchoM

GrouchoM Well-Known Member

When I conclude a phone call, I get a screen with a cartoon image of the caller and two choices: Call and Text. I find this screen a nuisance; it causes an extra delay for me to get the call over and turn off my phone. Is there a way to stop this "feature"?

2. GrouchoM

So, is no one answering because no one else has this issue or because there's no non-rooted work-around?:mad:
  3. Griff_LI

Griff_LI Well-Known Member

I have to admit I find it annoying but not annoying enough yet to try a solution. I think it's a function of the dialer and, since this is Android you can replace it with another App. Have a search for Dialer in Google play and pick one you like. If it doesn't fix it you can always go back to the stock one.
  4. SebaKL

SebaKL Well-Known Member

I don't believe there is an option to turn it off. But personally, I find it brilliant.
    There were many times I forgot about something, or dropped call while getting into tunel or lift, and use it to make instant follow up without the need of going through logs or contacts to invoke a new call or text again.

You can always just press the home button to make it disappear, if you so urgently need to use the phone right after that call.
  5. manderle

manderle Well-Known Member

It's not as bad as the Motorola's dialer. It doesn't go away until you hit the home or back
  6. GrouchoM

I already switched to no avail (EX and DW...currently the latter)
  7. Griff_LI

Griff_LI Well-Known Member

Bugger. Thanks for the info.