• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help endless loop

hah2110

Dec 25, 2008
PLEASE HELP ME! Okay so I have a Rogers Magic and this is now the 4th time that out of no where it turns off and goes into an endless loop where it goes to the HTC screen and plays the startup sound. The only way for me to fix it is by doing a master reset. WTF is going on?

PLEASE HELP ME! Okay so I have a Rogers Magic and this is now the 4th time that out of no where it turns off and goes into an endless loop where it goes to the HTC screen and plays the startup sound. The only way for me to fix it is by doing a master reset. WTF is going on?

If you ahve done multiple factory resets ... without solution ... then it is probably time for Return/Replacement

Upvote 0
Okay... The issue is definitely any sort of alarm function. Whether I use Klaxon or the built in alarm. It was perfect all morning. I had even rebooted it and it worked fine. I set an alarm and not even 90 seconds later, it is off and back into the loop. Any advice? I can't go without an alarm.

Upvote 0
Okay... The issue is definitely any sort of alarm function. Whether I use Klaxon or the built in alarm. It was perfect all morning. I had even rebooted it and it worked fine. I set an alarm and not even 90 seconds later, it is off and back into the loop. Any advice? I can't go without an alarm.

Whos SIM do you have in it? Rogers, TMO, ??? if you can try someone else's ...

Upvote 0
Nope... someone else asked that also. It is DEFINITELY alarm related as it has been since yesterday morning since I had an issue. Only thing that changed is the alarm. My issue is that I don't know whether it is something with the internal alarm clock or 3rd party ones. I THOUGHT I tried once with just internal clock and it still screwed up that I was SOL. I thought about uninstalling the internal one and trying just Klaxon but now I'm scared. I wouldn't care if I was able to create a backup but I can't get MyBackupPro off the marketplace and the seller doesn't care to help me find it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones