Endless talk..General

1. braxton355

braxton355 Well-Known Member

I'm making this thread just so we can have somewhere to just talk.. and not have off topic conversations in the dev threads.

Feel free to speak as you like. Idc. Fight for all I care, just speak about whatever you want :)

Advertisement
    :
  2. braxton355

I appreciate everything the Dev's and Themer's do for us. And I don't mind testing things before and or after they are ready. What gets me is when a dev or themer doesn't come back and support their work, like say, putting out a rom or theme and pretty much saying here it is take it or leave it problems and all.

Yes, I know we flash this stuff at our own risk. But a little help when someone runs into a problem is always a good thing. Not everyone walks away, some devs stick with us all the way through thick and thin. And for that, I, for one, am even more grateful!!

And for some of the dev's that just kinda walk away??? Well, Thanks for the rom, theme, app, whatever, but in the end. NO THANKS!!

- this was posed by LilBit over at the warp forum. These are very strong words. Just thought I throw it out. Because I can definitely relate to it.
  3. gamikzone

gamikzone Well-Known Member

htc for the win :p.
  4. braxton355

5. gamikzone

I'm glad to hear that :) it's great to see an older phone that catches up with the latest still with active development.
  6. braxton355

Yeah I'm glad :) I've had this phone about 6 month and throughout that time there was not one rom update. So I'm happy ! And I had an optimus v and it was on fire with development !
  7. gamikzone

those optimus phones for virgin seem to be very "on fire" with development :p.
  8. braxton355

Hahaha no joke man. :D I have a few I may start to dev for them because there cheap and very easy to fix if their bricked :) and move up from there you know. I plan on doing something for our phone one day I need a more powerful pc though, and a more stable internet connection!