Engadget's Aria review is up

1. mkeath

mkeath Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    anoid and Ambictus like this.
  2. Ambictus

Ambictus Well-Known Member

Seems like a solid phone, can't wait to get it!
  3. SteveJobCutLine4myLiver

SteveJobCutLine4myLiver Well-Known Member

great review. phone was able to handle everything they threw at it. i just hope the final pricing is in the $350 range off contract.
  4. Cronis

Cronis Well-Known Member

bumber about no live wallpaper... was kinda looking forward to that :( wonder if there is a way around that
  5. Darkeligos

Darkeligos Well-Known Member

EXCUSE ME!? No live wallpapers!? I could have sworn Android came with them preinstalled. :mad:
  6. Cronis

Cronis Well-Known Member

he said in the review :( uhg i was rly looking forward to that... i thought all 2.1 phones came with them. soooo going to root for it.

on that note wonder how long it will take to get root on it. is there an avg time it takes to get root on htc phones?
  7. mkeath

mkeath Well-Known Member

Huh? There are live wallpapers on this.
  8. Cronis

Cronis Well-Known Member

huh? i coulda swore i heard him say no live wallpapers in the review... double checking ><

EDIT: yea was from the Cnet review my bad... quote from Cnet im an android noob fyi so i might have read it wrong :eek:

"You can even switch "Scenes" to customize another set of panels based on themes--such as work, play, travel, and social. Though the Aria supports the Leap screen that shows a thumbnail view of all your home screens, it does not offer live wallpapers"
  9. mkeath

mkeath Well-Known Member

Yeah you can see the default live wallpaper in the AndroidCentral unboxing/hands on video that HTC uses.
  10. Darkeligos

Darkeligos Well-Known Member

Found this one another website:
    When watching the video review of one of these recent ones I noticed that the wallpaper that was usually LIVE wasn't actually moving. It just looked like a static wallpaper.