1. Download the #1 Android News App:   EarlyBird - News for Android
    Dismiss Notice

Enjoy Free Plasma Waves Live Wallpaper

Last Updated:

1. Alicia LWP

Alicia LWP Member

Hello Everyone,

I am presenting my Plasma waves Live Wallpaper.

Features-

Plasma electric waves that move across your screens. You can choose from 9 different effects. The app uses Open GL2.0 and as a result runs smoother and faster. It does not consume battery when it is not visible. Battery consumption is almost negligible when it is visible.

Here is the market Link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...xMiwiY29tLmFwcGNpbGlvdXMuZWxlY3RyaWN3YXZlcyJd

Hope you like it

Alicia

Advertisement
  2. psionandy

psionandy VIP Member VIP Member

Why does this wall paper need to access my location, and my bookmarks along with all the webpages i have visited?????

3. Alicia LWP

Alicia LWP Member

The permissions are required by the StartApp library. My app does not access , read or store any personal data.

I think StartApp uses those permissions to create targeted advertisements. You can decline the startapp sdk when you install the app. The ads are all opt-in based.

Here is my privacy policy

Mobile Privacy Policy

4. Adauth

Adauth Well-Known Member

I like the wallpaper. However I would gladly buy a paid version to not have to deal with ads. Especially airpush ads..

5. Alicia LWP

Alicia LWP Member

Thank you. I can understand. I want to sell paid version of it without ads. But do not have a google merchant account. I am trying to get one though.