enough already

Last Updated:

1. metalmenance

metalmenance Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

How many others hate the haters that fill these forums with bs?????
    I mean the forum is supposed to be a help from one user to another, not a bash place.
    Bottom line is yes the droid has quirks to it, every new smartphone does, iphone was loaded with em too, if you dont like it you should have done more research before you ran out and got it or just return it and get something else to complain about. really now I have used blackberry storm and many diff win mobile ones and each is the same, you must learn to navigate each one in diff ways, if you just buy them thinking they are gonna be perfect devices then wake the hell up already, nothing is perfect.
    Do the research, get the phone, learn it and like it for what it does do or return it and go on already.
    that said, I got the droid last fri and with some major playing with it I think already its way better than any bb or wm device ive owned, its way faster and smoother. I looked at the touch pro 2 since i really wanted a physical keyboard again but am glad i waited for the droid. plus the screen keyboard is so easy and responsive to use it makes an all around win situation.
    the camera isnt perfect but its usable and lets not forget its a phone, and with some software updates it should be great.
    Overall in my opinion it is one baddass device with great potential and if you dont like it then just return it and go on with your life already
    just my morning rant.................

Advertisement
  2. nerdstaz

nerdstaz Well-Known Member

I give this post not one but that is right..TWO thumbs up!

:D

I like new technology. I <3 Droid.