env2 voice quality better than my IncredibleGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Eric1392

Eric1392 Member This Topic's Starter

I have had my incredible since launch. After reading these forums I realized that I may have an Incredible with call quality issues. I upgraded from an LG enV 2, and when that phone had better voice quality than my brand new incredible i realized something wasnt right. My question is, should be the voice quality be worse than the old env2 or is it just mine? If there is anyone else who owned an env2 who could give me their input that would be great! Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. TheWhiteBandito

TheWhiteBandito Well-Known Member

I owned an enV2 and the call quality is similar in my opinion. I was impressed by the call quality of the enV2, and I find the Incredible to be just as good. I do think the speakerphone on the Incredible is way better though. That just my two cents.

3. ramcharger1979

ramcharger1979 Well-Known Member

I came over from enV2 also and I think the call quality on the Inc is better. I do not make a lot of calls but find my Inc to be crystal clear.

4. Nsane1

Nsane1 Well-Known Member

I came from an env touch and I personally feel that the call quality is better on the Dinc.

5. tranceFusion

tranceFusion Well-Known Member

6. davekaul

davekaul New Member

I had an ENV2 which was a great phone in my area with a weak signal. I upgraded to a Moto Droid and after the 3rd one I decided I could not handle it dropping calls anytime the signal was weak. All 3 of the Moto Droids have had a lot of dropped calls when the ENV2 was great.

I think the ENV2 and Dinc are comparable in voice quality/dropped calls, etc.

7. gocardinals

gocardinals Well-Known Member

I've had over a dozen Verizon phones, the last two a BlackBerry Storm 1 and the Voyager before my Inc. The Inc is by the worst as far as call quality.

8. RNorgman

RNorgman Active Member

I had an enV2 before my DInc, and I would say that the call quality is the same if not a little better on the DInc.