epad zenithinkSupport

Last Updated:

1. rachperth

rachperth New Member This Topic's Starter

I need help! i was given a epad zenithink today but it was brought in china and it's all in chinese, menus, icons, everything. i keep seeing that it supports all these other languages but have no idea how to change it to english because i can't read the menus, can anyone help me please!

Advertisement
  2. ZiggyDroid

ZiggyDroid New Member

Note sure if this will help as it may not be the same but here's what i would try.

1. From the main screen go into settings (looks like a hammer with a wrench)

2. go to the menu choice that is 6th from the bottom (icon has an A with 3 dots below it)

3. Select the top option (in english it says set locale)

4. Choose the 18th choice from the top

Have fun counting!!

rachperth likes this.
  3. rachperth

Thank you Thank you Thank you! it worked i can finally use it! i thought i'd looked at everything on there but obviously not! Thank you again for your help :)

4. rachperth

ok i now have another problem, i'm starting t find my way around, but i can't seem to connect via wifi? it just shows "scanning" or "disconnected" any advice? any other tips on using the epad would also be greatly appriciated, i'm normally a mac user so i haven't a clue about using the zenithink! willing to learn though :)