• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Eperia X10i : security

Hi to all, hope you are having a great day. Could anyone recommend an ap to lock your phone with an alpha or numeric code instead of the default where you have to join the dots. Thanks from Bob:)

Maybe something like this

Seal Lite for Android | AppBrain.com

I donno. There are a ton of screen locks, but not many use numeric or alpha passwords....those require that you use the phone's keyboard....which is locked.

Reactions: bbbpeterson
Upvote 0
Maybe something like this

Seal Lite for Android | AppBrain.com

I donno. There are a ton of screen locks, but not many use numeric or alpha passwords....those require that you use the phone's keyboard....which is locked.
Thank you, I guess that is what I meant, where you could use the keyboard, using an alpha or numeric code to lock the phone instead of joining up the dots that so many people have dramas with. Could you recommend an ap for the keyboard lock. Thanks from Bob

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones