• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Epic 4G flashed to boost mobile activation help.

chris9631

Lurker
May 25, 2012
So, ive had a hard time with this but ive called booost mobile like 6 times, first they asked for the pin, so i had to contact the person i bought it from for the pin, when i got past that, they gave me an MSL number and PHone number. BUt they needed to programm the phone, But it was,nt working. Now someone told me i need to download something called "CDMA workshop" or something, to program the phone, but i have no idea how, and ive heard i can do it from the phone itself. so can anyone help me out? Its a used phone that has been flashed to boost mobile from sprint. phone called the epic 4G"

EDIT: I downloaded CDMA workshop, so can someone tell me how to use it and programm the phone with the MSL number and phone number or something.

So, ive had a hard time with this but ive called booost mobile like 6 times, first they asked for the pin, so i had to contact the person i bought it from for the pin, when i got past that, they gave me an MSL number and PHone number. BUt they needed to programm the phone, But it was,nt working. Now someone told me i need to download something called "CDMA workshop" or something, to program the phone, but i have no idea how, and ive heard i can do it from the phone itself. so can anyone help me out? Its a used phone that has been flashed to boost mobile from sprint. phone called the epic 4G"

EDIT: I downloaded CDMA workshop, so can someone tell me how to use it and programm the phone with the MSL number and phone number or something.

Do you have talk and text yet. What have you done thus far as far as flashing over to boost? A little more info would be helpful

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones