• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Epic 4g + Gameloft

I will send you a virtual greeting card if this works, how do i put the browser in mobile mode? I don't see the setting?

default browser defaults to mobile\Android user agent.

You should get Dolphin HD browser - a much more featureful browser with the ability to set between Desktop, Android, and iPhone user agents

Reactions: awesomecomb
Upvote 0
You need to be in mobile mode
Gameloft

Nova and dungeon runs so smooth compared to evo.

Also quake2(not a gameloft game) is flawless.
Quake2Android

It gives me the options for:
Dungeon Hunter
Assassins Creed
Lets Golf
HAWX
Hero of Sparta
HAWX
Real Football

Then tells me country and my model? No other options for games. It may have to do what I did before, and set my model by them sending me a link.

Changed my model to the evo, now I can download. Thanks to the both of you, and here is your greeting card!

http://www.ezilon.com/cgi-bin/ecards/ezCard.cgi?1&type=&class=&cat=thankyou&offset=&ID=11923

Upvote 0
It gives me the options for:
Dungeon Hunter
Assassins Creed
Lets Golf
HAWX
Hero of Sparta
HAWX
Real Football

Then tells me country and my model? No other options for games. It may have to do what I did before, and set my model by them sending me a link.

Changed my model to the evo, now I can download. Thanks to the both of you, and here is your greeting card!

http://www.ezilon.com/cgi-bin/ecards/ezCard.cgi?1&type=&class=&cat=thankyou&offset=&ID=11923

Glad you got it working and thanks for the card.

Upvote 0
I went to install Dungeon Hunter HD trial and it wanted to have access to a whole lot of things including my text messages. Can anyone explain why it wants the additional access?

Ive never noticed that. I'm not sure why they would require that either. But this is the game out of all the Gameloft game I've tried that runs very very smooth and fluid. The way I would describe it is similar to watching LED Tv with 240htz and motion flow or whatever they call it nowadays.

Upvote 0
Anyone having troubles with any of the games? The Gameloft store finally showed up on my epic last night (before, their site only said no games availalbe for my phone). So, i downloaded, and bought Lets Golf. I can play for about 5 minutes before I get a error pop up saying the game is not responding. I have to hit force close on the pop up. and then, that same pop up shows up while I am doing something completely different. I have emailed Gameloft, but no reply.

oh, and also, I once again can not get there web store to show up. Again says no games for my phone.

thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones