Epic 4g Keyboard getting looserSupport

Last Updated:

1. th3j3ster

th3j3ster Active Member This Topic's Starter

Sep 1, 2010
    I know this has been mentioned a hundred times...but...anyone else seeing the keyboard getting looser and looser? even when the phone is closed the top screen part seems to wiggle up and down and seems to be getting a bit looser then when I first had it...If you gently try to lift the top screen upwards away from the keyboard (while in closed position, the top screen moves away from the keyboard for me by about a 1/16th of an inch.

I know it sounds paranoid and I may just be being OCD, but is anyone else having this problem?

And before you say it I know slider keyboards often have this problem. I've had sliders before...I just don't recall if any of them got this loose this quick

2. gt33

gt33 Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    I dont remember having a loose slider with my old n810, but this slider is getting looser for me as well. It pisses me off that sprint doesn't seem to think it's a big deal, saying it's normal... well we are the ones that have to use it for 1-2 years, not them. I'm hoping that an ifixit teardown will reveal a simple way to tighten it