• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Epic 4G's Media Hub update works on all Galaxy S phones??

gilgehmesh

Sep 10, 2010
This post in AndroidGuys claims that the Epic 4G's Media Hub update will also work on other Galaxy S phones. Not that I care about the Media Hub that much but has anyone tried to apply the Epic 4G's Media Hub update to their non-Epic 4G Galaxy S phones?

Media Hub Updates for Epic Works for Other Galaxy S Devices! | AndroidGuys

which leads to:

Samsung Media Hub Update Also Works On Other Galaxy S Phones! | androidfeens.com

Edit: Never mind I saw another thread on the same subject.... sorry for posting it again..

This post in AndroidGuys claims that the Epic 4G's Media Hub update will also work on other Galaxy S phones. Not that I care about the Media Hub that much but has anyone tried to apply the Epic 4G's Media Hub update to their non-Epic 4G Galaxy S phones?

Media Hub Updates for Epic Works for Other Galaxy S Devices! | AndroidGuys

which leads to:

Samsung Media Hub Update Also Works On Other Galaxy S Phones! | androidfeens.com

Edit: Never mind I saw another thread on the same subject.... sorry for posting it again..

Worked awesome for me! Except if you happen to be a Captivate user, you will not be able to do this cause it does not allow installation of non market apps. Unless of course you Root or something like that.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones