EPIC Calendar app only ONE alarm??Support

Last Updated:

1. scudder

scudder Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

My wife has a new EPIC...upgraded in the past week or so from a Samsung Moment.

It appears that the stock EPIC calendar app has only ONE alarm/reminder. I have an EVO and use Jorte but the stock calendar app on my EVO and Jorte allow MULTIPLE reminders for a single calendar event (e.g., a 10 minute alarm, a 3 hour alarm and a 1 day alarm).

Apart from her installing and using Jorte, does the EPIC stock calendar app have ONLY ONE alarm for a calendar event??

THANKS!!

Advertisement
  2. leftkidney

leftkidney Banned

I use something called calendar wiget or something like that - it changes the icon to a larger one that shows the correct date it is at the time, not always the 11th or whatever it showed before

it shows up as a pink app I think when I look at it in my downloads

dont have phone with me so cant tell you but search for calendar and you should find it

it has reminders that can be repeated

3. scudder

scudder Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for the info, however, I'm still wondering about the ORIGINAL Calendar app on the Epic and my original question. Worse comes to worse, I have Jorte for my wife to use but wanted to know if Jorte, or that "calendar widget" you are using, are necessary...if, indeed, the stock calendar app on the Epic has ONLY one reminder??