• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
As soon as i got my phone it prompted me with an update. I havent done it because I did it on my evo and was NOT able to turn sense off anymore. Has anyone done it on the epic? Whats the update for?

My first epic had an update when first powered on . That was on the 31st of sept ..I returned it because of the soft keys did not respond.So i swapped it out for another on the 4th and when i first powered on it did not ask for an update:thinking: I myself wonder what was that update for?

(By the way the second phone, the soft keys work so far)

Upvote 0
My first epic had an update when first powered on . That was on the 31st of sept ..I returned it because of the soft keys did not respond.So i swapped it out for another on the 4th and when i first powered on it did not ask for an update:thinking: I myself wonder what was that update for?

(By the way the second phone, the soft keys work so far)

Perhaps that second phone already had the update. Therefore no update was needed.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones