Epik cases, you have one?

Last Updated:

1. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. Chip.Deon

Chip.Deon Member

looks cool, i wish they made an otter box for it!!! im a firefighter and we can be pretty hard on phones if not in the right type of case!!!

3. BiGMERF

ahhhh i see... you can find some hard cases on ebay. i have seen them

4. JustinD2473

JustinD2473 Well-Known Member

5. InstantKarma

InstantKarma Well-Known Member

6. JustinD2473

I will as of late this coming week.

I have already placed my order for them, they should be on thier way soon.

7. shawn1224

shawn1224 Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation VIP Member

Not a big fan of cases or screen protectors. As long as I have my silky smooth carrying pouch, I'm good to go.

8. Method760

Method760 Well-Known Member

I have a hard case and love it and a real tight fit so no scratches of anything looks brand new and had the phone for over 2 or 3 months.

9. BiGMERF

i had one for my mytouch, and i have one now for my nexus.. lovem

10. sensesfail99

sensesfail99 Well-Known Member

I think I need to order something like this.

11. BiGMERF

You should, its good stuff

12. JustinD2473

i just put the holsters for the mytouch 3g (and blackberry/iphone models) on my website...and snap on hard cases for the Droid will be up soon too.

13. xxteargodxx

xxteargodxx Well-Known Member

Just placed an order for one of these cases on ebay from the guy based in Hong Kong. Sorry Justin I would have ordered fom your site but I had ro xhoose to save $4.00 bucks.

Also, does ayone with this case know if it is better than your standard silione case?

chral513 likes this.
  14. djmacky429

djmacky429 Active Member

15. BiGMERF

I had one when I had the mytouch.i recommend

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

16. xxteargodxx

My order shipped out earlier today so I should receive it I'm hoping late next week or early the week after next. Are these cases much more harder & durable than your basic silicone case?

I'm hoping it has a tight grip on the phone nice and snug.

17. djmacky429

djmacky429 Active Member

I hope so too, the silicone case I have now is way too big. Mine just got sent out as well, hopefully, it will be here by monday!

18. BiGMERF

when you guys get them, post up some pics

19. xxteargodxx

Just got my case in the mail I ordered from dcmugen88 on ebay. My order was shipped out on Thursday April 22, 2010 and was received by me on Friday April 30, 2010. The shipping time, I thought was pretty fast or decent rating seeing as it was coming from overseas I expected it to take longer.

I will do my best to give a short review of the product or my opinions on it, however you want to call it. Be advised, I am no professional reviewer these are just my opinions on the product I am calling it as I see it.

Here below is a photo of the case I ordered for My Touch 3G, I specifically asked for a black case (I wanted black so that the scratches on my phone would be hidden from view). Now when I say black, I mean pitch black not being able to see through the case that is what I see as the color black. What I received seems like it is a clear smoke colored case.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Here is a picture of the front of my phone with the case on, as you can see the case does not cover the chin of the My Touch 3G (In the video it looks like it covers it in my opinion, which is another reason why I ordered the case). It feels very weird holding the phone with the case on when your hand/fingers run across the chin of the phone then hits the case underneath it.

The case does however, "snap on" to the phone when you put it in the case, you do not have to peel the case to wrap it around your phone it just simply is able to be pushed into the case and snapped on to the phone. It is a very nice snug tight fit which I like and it feels very durable like it won't bend out of shape.

[​IMG]

Here is a photo below of the back of my phone, it has some sort of circle or spiral-ish design which I did not expect to be on my specific black colored case.

As you can see where the cut out is for the camera the hole is kind of big and a tiny sliver off center with the circle of the actual camera on the phone. It looks from the back like the case covers a tiny sliver of the camera but it does not interfere with taking a picture.

[​IMG]

On the sides of the phone which I did not take pictures of, there aer no cut outs for the volume rockers. However the charging port is open of course and my phone charges perfectly with the case on it.

Overall I would rate the case a 3/5, it is a good case and feels very nice however there is room for improvement.

--TearGod

20. MisterEd

MisterEd Well-Known Member

The seller you mention clearly shows the "clear black" with "circles" and being transparent and describes it as: "Newest Manufacturing Materials used to make the High Quality Premium Transparent Resin Soft Case. High Visual Transparency " and shows how you can clearly see through it (along with pictures). I didn't buy it for those 2 reasons. Don't know how you could have thought or expected "solid pitch black." His ad is quite clear (no pun intended).

BLACK Soft Crystal Gel Hard Case T-Mobile myTouch 3G - eBay (item 250571557380 end time May-29-10 01:05:53 PDT)

21. IncredibleTom80

IncredibleTom80 Member

you can also get these at www.epikphonecases.com and they will ship from in the USA so you will get them MUCH faster

22. Chidori602

Chidori602 Well-Known Member

im trying to get a phoenix suns case, but they are pretty expensive.

23. IncredibleTom80

IncredibleTom80 Member

can you post a link to this ?

24. Chidori602

Chidori602 Well-Known Member