• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

epub reader/pdf reader

switz73

Lurker
Apr 4, 2014
Hi. I am looking for a reader as close to good reader as androidly possible. What i need is a reader that not only recognizes hyperlinks within pdf files that can jump from one section of the pdf file to another, but can also jump from one pdf file to a completely different pdf file, and back again. looking for something to be able to read technical manuals, so i can jump back and forth between referencing manuals and back to the original task. unfortunately good reader is the only app that can truly do that, so i am stuck with my iPad 2. ezPDF reader works ok on my GS4, but it can't jump back to the original document, so i have to go searching for it over again. i know this post is long and verbose, and i apologize, but this is a much needed app. thanks in advance.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones