1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Equalizer for in-call voice

1. MegaCynic

MegaCynic New Member

I am wondering if anybody has developed an app that can be used to add equalizer like qualities to callers voices. I have a Droid Bionic. I bought a Motorola Command One Bluetooth and when I would receive calls from ladies with high pitched voices it was painful. Sometimes, even without the bluetooth I wish I could add a bit of "base" to a female's voice. I bought a Motorola Sliver Bluetooth which has more base, but it would be still nice to be able to equalize incoming voices a bit. If I lower the volume it becomes difficult to hear such callers. It would be nice to have and equalizer and volume adjustment that would set for individual callers base on their caller I.D. (like the unique ringtone that you can assign to callers).

Advertisement
    :
  2. rhbarber

rhbarber Member

Hi MegaCynic!

I'm a developer!
    I can develop an app for you. Please let me know what version of android you are using and I will start a new project.
  3. DJShawnB

DJShawnB New Member

I would love to find an app that would allow me to boost or cut audio frequencies to my in-call speaker as well as a bluetooth headset. I have trouble understanding people that dont have enough treble in their voice. I have also found that I have trouble understanding my girlfriend when she talks to me from her Thunderbolt.. I can hear her fine when she calls from a land-line.

I have an EVO 4g LTE, with Android 4.0.4 (ICS)