• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Eris 2.1 Feature Enhancments

So, I mean no ill will towards any of the people positing about 2.1, but I am a little tired of hearing the same thing over and over so here are my questions about 2.1.

Can you change the lock-screen wallpaper natively?[/B]

Trip

yes, i have switched the lock screen wallpaper to a picture that i loaded onto the SD card

you can also choose from other wallpaper already on the phone

settings>personalize>lock screen wallpaper>wallpaper gallery:

Upvote 0
I am running a VNC app which I use to control various machines around the net. I wonder if I can VPN into my office. Off to try.
I also need to VPN into a Cisco ASA from my phone...also for purposes of network administration on weekends or while on call. I find it strange that people wouldn't know these pdas can be used for business..that is the beauty of them. Anyway...we use IKE preshared key, but I continue to get a msg saying unable to connect to the network. Any ideas? BTW, I have the OTA 2.1...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones