• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Eris All things ROOT THREAD: Apps and ROMS Updated 05/06/2010

I was asking because the one on grdlocks page went crazy as soon as I started the phone, sense kept crashing. if you did have that problem I was thinking maybe there was something different in the files

Hmmmm thats odd...
I can try to look again..but I lost on my server over the weekend with a pretty crappy crash :(
I saved most of my WinMo Kitchen and Android Kitchens...
But lost some random stuff...

Any thought on this GRDLOCK?

Upvote 0
I downloaded a file from grdlocks page to speed up my cpu, acidbath used a similar file and his did fine mine crashed sense... a lot, so I would like to try the one acidbath used

I didnt download JIT as I use Sense and dont want to risk the crashing. Sorry couldnt help ya.

Side note: From what GrdLock says is that if you use this with Sense, it might crash. And you say you are using Sense? That could be the reason. Just a thought.

Upvote 0
Ironic:
Last night my girl came over and said that Sense was crashing a lot...LOL...had the JIt's issue....so I spoke to soon it looks like :)

I did load her up on Vanilla Droid and it is really smooth and quick..
Messed with it a bit and it is really stable and quick ROM..

Dont lie acidbath. You aint got no girl. Maybe a hooker, but not a gf. :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones