Eris - Awake Time 100%Support

Last Updated:

1. Cornfuzzled

Cornfuzzled Member This Topic's Starter

Greetings all.

I got my Eris 3 days ago, and am experiencing very short battery life. Yesterday, I found the thread having to do with the messaging app not letting the phone sleep. I disabled the notifications, and still today, my battery was completely drained after 7 hours. I checked the Awake Time regularly.

What else could there be? Should I uninstall all of the apps I have downloaded? And, if so, how do I uninstall the programs?

And, if this topic has been covered in depth, if you could direct me to the thread, I'd appreciate that, as well. I did a search, but didn't see one with what to do if the messaging app didn't fix the issue.

-Cornfuzzled

Advertisement
  2. Cornfuzzled

Cornfuzzled Member This Topic's Starter

Nevermind! I found an article and got it fixed. It now sleeps. :)

Thank you to everyone that has posted about this in the past. I apologize I didn't find your answers sooner.

3. duncanhoo

duncanhoo Well-Known Member

how did you fix this. i am having same issue. drained two batteries in six hours. I did SMS thing but not sure what else to do..

4. Needsdecaf

Needsdecaf Well-Known Member

I noticed that one of the profile programs that I downloaded was not letting the phone sleep. I switched to Ear, and now all is well.

I also noticed that sometimes the phone "jammed" awake and a power cycle would allow it to sleep normally when re-started.

5. Caddyman

Caddyman Well-Known Member