Eris Butt DialsGeneral

Last Updated:

1. cruud

cruud Well-Known Member

Hi all!

My dad and I did the Buy One Get One Free deal with the Moto Droid and the Eris. He's liking more than the Treo I convinced him was outdated but he's having trouble with it calling people while in his pocket. According to him, after he pressing the red button to hang up a call and puts the phone in his pocket, awhile later someone will be on the line, or when he means to ignore a call it'll pick up. He's pretty good with technology.

Any tips?

Thanks!

Edit: Ok, I think I may have posted in the wrong forum? Not sure if this one is Droid specific. I got redirect to this one from another post dealing with a similar issue on an Eris that never got answered.

Advertisement
  2. meekrab

meekrab Well-Known Member

Yea, wrong forum, but there is an app called "not call log" that will help.

I used to have the same problem. The phone defaults to the call log after ending a call. This app allows you to change that, I have mine to default back to the home screen.
  3. zenman

zenman Well-Known Member

Thanks for this tip Meekrab! Today I accidentally put the Eris in my pocket without hitting the end key. I subsequently butt dialed 5 people including one of my bosses. Not good. I just dl'd "No call log" from the market. This will prevent multiple butt dials for sure but I still have to be more careful about shutting the phone down before putting it in my pocket.