• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Eris is lagging terribly

My Droid Eris is lagging terribly and i'm fairly certain its due largely to the number of texts i have saved in my phone. After going through the site for what seemed endlessly and trying for 2 days to erase the mass threads i've decided to do a hard reset. My contacts and calendar are backed up on gmail so i'm not worried about losing any of that but are the photos/video saved to the SD card or will they be erased?

My Droid Eris is lagging terribly and i'm fairly certain its due largely to the number of texts i have saved in my phone. After going through the site for what seemed endlessly and trying for 2 days to erase the mass threads i've decided to do a hard reset. My contacts and calendar are backed up on gmail so i'm not worried about losing any of that but are the photos/video saved to the SD card or will they be erased?

Items on your SD card should remain untouched.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones