Eris Music PlayerGeneral

Last Updated:

1. gpa111

gpa111 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Does anyone's Eris music player skip, particularly on trance tracks? The tracks work fine on my ipod but on the phone it does this, and it is odd because I have not noticed it on any alternative music, although I do listen to trance more often.

Advertisement
  2. Morkai Almandragon

Morkai Almandragon Well-Known Member

I found this was happening on mine too, and always when i set it down. So I started turning off the screen before I set it down and it does not happen now.

3. Papadroid

Papadroid VIP Member VIP Member

I've never had a problem but I was just reading another thread that mentioned songs skipping and the suspected culprit was cheap headphones.

4. gpa111

gpa111 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Its odd, it does it when I am playing it in my car usually, when the screen is off and it is down.

I thought it had something to do with copying it to the memory card by mounting it and dragging over, so I installed and used doubleTwist, which seems to queue the transfer like an ipod does in order to send the tracks slowly no matter how many you add. It helped reduce the amount of skipping, but it still happened after, particularly with Armin Van Buuren tracks and Cut Copy, but these tracks are fine on any other device.