Eris owner switching to droid

Last Updated:

1. Droid.eris

Droid.eris Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Well I am switching to droid this weekend because i have gotten my second HTC Droid Eris and the sensor doesn't work and it really does drain the battery. I need to know if there is anything that i need to look for when being compensated for my Droid like defects. and also what are the best apps for the moto droid and yes i will Root my device so if someone will be kind to point me in the right direction that would be awsome

Advertisement
  2. Howie

Howie Well-Known Member

Are you sure they will allow you change devices? They supposedly stopped that policy this Winter.

3. Droid.eris

Droid.eris Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Either they are going to do that or end my contract which one do you think that they will go with and if they end it then i will re-open one and get the droid either way its a win win deal so yea and havent even finished my first billing cycle its only been 2 weeks lol

4. tallelf78

tallelf78 Well-Known Member

i did the same thing and haven't looked back...

well i miss the Flash on the Eris (I technically had a Hero on Sprint) but the droid is faster and seems like a better phone to me.

5. Bxrider11

Bxrider11 Well-Known Member

You will not regret the decision. I made the switch ad I'm logic my Moto Droid. I'm rooted and I'm running Bugless Beast by Pete with a 1ghz over cook. I had over 60 apps and games with plenty of room for more.