Eris Scroll Problem?Support

Last Updated:

1. Alec22

Alec22 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hey I am new here,

Have had my fair share of problems with Eris (Slowness, Random Freezing)

The biggest problem I have been having is the screen randomly scrolls all the way to the left and I cannot move it back. This happens when I plug it in to charge, and sometimes just randomly. This is really annoying and am wondering if anyone has had the same problem and has a fix.

Advertisement
  2. jetmdt

jetmdt Well-Known Member

Samething happened to my wife and I. Just call them and tell them you need a replacement. Its a known problem.

3. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

4. country_girl88

country_girl88 New Member

I'm having the same problem. It just randomly started the other day and has been getting worse. Seem like for now it's only when it's charging and it doesn't matter if its the wall charger or the car charger. I tried doing the factory data reset thinking it might be an app and it's still doing it so I guess it's time to call Verizon and get a new one.

5. doogald

doogald Guides Guide

This will probably not fix the problem, but one thing that you can try to is put a blank piece of white printer/copier paper on a table and roll the scrollball around on the paper for a little while. Don't press too hard - the idea is that the slight abrasiveness of the paper helps clean the trackball. It's worth a try, anyway.