Eris Signal StrengthGeneral

Last Updated:

1. mike295

mike295 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I am having horrible signal problems. My old phone the ENV2 in the same exact seat I am in right now I had full signal strength. The Eris on the other hand, I have none, it flips from no bars to

Advertisement
  2. bill.garrett

bill.garrett Member

Have you tried dialing #228 and choosing option 2? Other than that, maybe shut down, remove the battery, and try again? Weird.

3. mike295

Yep I did *228 a few times over the past couple months. yesterday was the last time I did it. I really do not know, wtf is going on but it really sucks. People with Blackberries and other cells are walking around with their phone working perfectly fine.

4. gruss

gruss Well-Known Member

You got a bum phone, honestly my eris easily equals or beats my BB reception wise. I would take it back or get another sent out to you cause I don't think your gonna "fix" it.

5. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

Have to agree with Gruss. You should be getting signal where everyone else is. If you aren't then their is a problem with the phone and you should return it.

6. mike295

Solid that is kinda what i thought. i am going to go to the store today. See what can be done. I got it in November so I am still in the one year warrantee thing