• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Eris + Swype fanatic here!

Hello android lovers!

I'm making this post as a sorry excuse to get more practice with (play with) my new Swype keyboard. That is not to say that I am not enjoying my stay so far within this wonderful community! You will understand when you too get Swype on your cell!

Alright, a little about myself. I'm a woman in my twenties that lives happily in the friendly state of Pennsylvania. I'm the mother of a six year old and two cats. When I'm not Swyping my years away I'm doing something artistic or playing World of Warcraft (when my child is blissfully asleep). It's getting warm at last so I'll likely be adding biking to the list soon.

I'm glad to be here! Thank you all for the help you have given freely thus far!

- Stephanie

Hello android lovers!

I'm making this post as a sorry excuse to get more practice with (play with) my new Swype keyboard. That is not to say that I am not enjoying my stay so far within this wonderful community! You will understand when you too get Swype on your cell!

Alright, a little about myself. I'm a woman in my twenties that lives happily in the friendly state of Pennsylvania. I'm the mother of a six year old and two cats. When I'm not Swyping my years away I'm doing something artistic or playing World of Warcraft (when my child is blissfully asleep). It's getting warm at last so I'll likely be adding biking to the list soon.

I'm glad to be here! Thank you all for the help you have given freely thus far!

- Stephanie
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones