Eris to Evo - Some Questions?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by midaseris, Aug 8, 2010.

1. midaseris

midaseris Member

Jul 15, 2010
    First off - this phone is sweet, my eris pales in comparison.

So I switched to Sprint (cheaper plans/shared with the significant other) and got the EVO. So far I like sprints system and speed.

Anyway...in the frenzy that was Froyo I updated this morning, followed the update recommendations w/factory restore and network and prl updating.

My ONLY issue is that sense won't pull my location, I had a properly functioning weather widgit finally yesterday! (Eris NEVER worked right) and now I lost it!!!

Is there a fix I just haven't found in the forum, I've tried a reboot and everything :thinking:

Advertisement

2. jgalan14

jgalan14 Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Sin City
    Maybe is your area since the Eris never work right because I never had the glitch and I hat this phone since came out and i done so many reset for rooting purposes

3. jgalan14

jgalan14 Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Sin City
    bBTW welcome to the forums as well and I moved from Verizon greAt service put too expensive imo

4. CoolBreeze

CoolBreeze Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    SoCal
    Check you location settings and make sure "Use wireless networks" is checked". Maybe thats your problem.

damewolf13 and midaseris like this.
  5. midaseris

midaseris Member

Jul 15, 2010
    Holy crap! How it got unchecked, I'm not sure, but that was the problem! Thanks man :p

Tags: