Eris to Incredible Question...General

Last Updated:

1. MariposaNegra17

MariposaNegra17 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I just bought the droid eris on the 13th of this month and although I had my heart set on getting the nexus one (I even bought a bunch off accessories), I am truly considering getting the htc incredible.

Im leaning towards getting the incredible because I would have in store assistance...I keep hearing that the incredible is the better of the two, but I sill feel like I can't make up my mind...

I guess I'm just looking for some opinions and maybe some reassurance...

Thank you in advance,

Miranda

Advertisement
  2. ArtificialSweetener

ArtificialSweetener Banned

Whatever you do RETURN YOUR ERIS while you still have a chance. The Eris uses an obsolete CPU chipset from almost 3 years ago. Nexus One and Incredible are 4-5 times faster. Eris will never run Flash 10 when its released. Get rid of it.

Incredible is slightly better than the Nexus One specs wise. 8gb internal memory + microSD slot, FM tuner, Sense UI, optical mouse, ect.

Nexus One looks better IMO. Most people either love or hate how the incredible looks.

Either way you cant lose. The most important decision you already made and that was to return your Eris.

3. mikeydingo

mikeydingo Well-Known Member

I also once had my heart set on the nexus 1 but i got tired of waiting. So i moved onto the incredible. I truely believe that the incredible will give everything the nexus can. I do like the trackball notification but i can live. But help in the store is a must. Yes the nexus will get updates faster but no big deal the incredible will get them sooner or later.

4. ArtificialSweetener

ArtificialSweetener Banned

I forgot about the trackball notification. It is a cool feature and the nexus one has three different trackball colors I believe.

5. MariposaNegra17

MariposaNegra17 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I will miss the trackball......>.<

If only the N1 had in-store service...

Thank you everyone for your input! :D