Eris with all sorts of problems..Support

Last Updated:

1. firebuff20

firebuff20 Member This Topic's Starter

I'm new to this site, have read a lot about the Eris phone and all the common problems associated with it. I picked the droid because I had several problems with the blackberry phones. I finally called verizon on Friday and told them my problems, and to my suprise they didnt question anything, and they offered to send me a completely different droid! So it pays to be nice to the operator!

Advertisement
  2. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

Welcome to the forums, firebuff.

Good to see positive report about the reps. ;)

firebuff20 likes this.
  3. mattjphoto

mattjphoto Well-Known Member

I just had to get my 3rd Eris sent to me. This "new" phone kept ejecting my SD card and the lag was 100x worst then my 1st Eris. They didn't even offer me a single thing. My contract was up last week so you think they would have tried something.

4. firebuff20

firebuff20 Member This Topic's Starter

Well thanks for commenting Guys, just an update, I received my phone monday and when I thought. Everything Was going great, guess what ...NO BATTERY! So I contacted Verizon again and they said they now ship them separate. So I was to receive it tuesday, which I did, then I realized it didn t come with a charger! So again back to calling Verizon and they sent me to a vz store to pick one up free of charge. Im now typing on my new droid 2! Matt I don't understand why they are giving you such a hard time, they OFFERED me the droid 2 or incredible without restarting my two yrs again. I just gave them a laundry list of problems And they told me the eris will not be offered at all after february. So keep trying buddy!